Thursday, February 21, 2008

Is it Tuesday again?


That Girl was at a dissertation meeting and I was home with little j. The dinner was the same as Tuesday nights. But, this time it was bunnies and not Aurthur and I had a green salad with the pasta and little j had peas and some fresh pineapple. I think she is growning as see ate all her mac and cheese, powered down a glass of milk, ate all the pineapple, and put a big dent in her peas.


After dinner we made rice krispy treats. I looked at the ingredients of the rice krispy cereal and the third ingredient was high fructose corn syrup! I almost didn't buy it... but I did and little j and I made rice krispy treats and I cut them out in heart shapes. We ate rice krispy treats and played a game at the kitchen table. It was a good night with me and the little girl.

No comments: