Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Horse and Hound

Since that girl has had her dissertation in full swing 10-12 hour days 7 days a week to try to get her final draft in by Feb. 6. Our dinner time schedule has be a little off. So little j and myself meet that Girl at the Horse and Hound restaurant. I had a craving for Fish and chips. little j ordered the chicken fingers which is odd since see usually orders some kind of noodle dish or some kind of hot dog product. But, the chicken strips were really good. They were three large strips of chicken that were d freshly battered before being deep fried and served with a real tasty seasoned fries. She ate all three chicken strips.

The at Girl and I each had a dinner salad that was pretty unforgettable and split an order of Fish and Chips. The fish was all right I wouldn't rush back to get some more, But I would recommend the chicken strips.

No comments: